Executive Assistant to Managing Partners (32-40 hrs, Utrecht, The Netherlands)
EXECUTIVE ASSISTENT TO THE MANAGING PARTNERS
(Utrecht, fulltime-32 hrs)
Aqua-Spark is seeking a motivated, well organized, internationally focused and communicative Executive Assistant to the Managing Partners. Do you love working in an international environment and would you like to be part of Aqua-Spark, a fast growing global investment fund working to improve aquaculture and create a globally positive environmental and social impact? This is your opportunity!
Aqua-Spark is a global investment fund based in Utrecht, that makes investments in sustainable aquaculture businesses that generate investment returns, while creating positive social and environ-mental impact. The fund is building an ecosystem of small to medium sized enterprises across the global aquaculture value chain to make aquaculture more sustainable, healthier and more accessible.
In this role your most important job is to support the two Managing Partners, global entrepreneurs, who travel a lot. You will also support the Aqua-Spark team and are responsible for office matters in general.
Your responsibilities and tasks are:
- Providing high-quality confidential administrative support to the Managing Partners;
- Arranging clear and detailed travel itineraries, including visas, flights, transfers and hotels;
- Diary management, appointments, meetings, video conferences, etc., including time protection in their agendas as directed;
- Arranging all team and board member travel;
- Invoice & expense claims administration, including;
- Organizing internal and external meetings, including coordinating and distributing meeting information and logistical information for business trips;
- Liaising with internal contacts and external contacts and stakeholders;
- Providing internal communications support, prepare presentations, taking notes;
- General office management and team support, as well as assisting in the process of on/offboarding process;
- Dealing with ad hoc requests as required by the Managing Partners;
- Assisting in organizing internal events for the team as well as external events such as local industry drinks, board dinners, large industry conferences/events, etc. including coordinating and distributing meeting information and logistical information for business.
Required personal skills
You have a positive, confident and enthusiastic can-do attitude. You like to multi-task and to work in an international environment. You have great communication skills and function very well while working on multiple projects. You are a team-player, reliable, approachable. Flexibility, organization, prioritization and service orientation are in your key competencies. Ability to adapt to a fast-moving and nontraditional work environment. You will have a great job if you have the following skills:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, you are to interact with people at various levels within the business, while also highlighting arising issues in a quick and appropriate manner to managing partners, team and stakeholders.
- Excellent time management skills, organization and a hands-on approach to problem solving;
- Team player, innovative, resourceful, flexible and open-minded, creative thinker, possesses a client-service oriented mentality; must be able to excel under pressure, as well as meet short deadlines;
- Alignment with Aqua-Spark values/mission and interested in the key components of the Aqua-Spark approach;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with a high degree of professionalism in English (required) and Dutch (preferred);
- Must be proficient in Apple, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint); familiarity with databases; excellent IT/computer troubleshooting skills in general;
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy;
- Ability to use initiative to design and implement efficient working processes that enable professional standards to be maintained at all times.
You will have an excellent salary package with attractive secondary benefits and a truly impactful role within a great entrepreneurial and global organisation which is growing fast.
Contact information: For more information or if you would like to apply directly, please send an email to Marjolein at aqua-spark.nl.
Acquisition as a result of this advertisement is not appreciated