Executive Assistant (Fulltime – Utrecht)
Would you love to work in an entrepreneurial, international environment as a valued Executive Assistant and be part of Aqua-Spark, a top 50 Impact Investment fund, active to improve aquaculture and creating globally positive environmental and social impact? Aqua-Spark is seeking a motivated, well organized, internationally focused, communicative and enthusiastic
EXECUTIVE ASSISTENT TO THE MANAGING PARTNERS
Aqua-Spark is a global investment fund based in Utrecht, that makes investments in sustainable aquaculture businesses that generate investment returns, while creating positive social and environmental impact. The fund is growing fast, building an ecosystem of small to medium sized enterprises across the global aquaculture value chain to make aquaculture more sustainable, healthier and more accessible for all. Aqua-Spark is in Forbes’ latest ‘Impact 50’ list. Aqua-Spark has a great, international team and the office is located in the city center of Utrecht.
Required personal skills
You have a positive and enthusiastic can-do attitude. You like to multi-task and to work independently in an international environment where you provide high quality support to the Managing Partners and you are responsible for office matters in general. You have great communication skills and function very well while working on multiple projects and under pressure. You are a team-player, reliable, approachable and humor. You love good coffee. Flexibility, organizing, prioritizing and service orientation are in your key competencies.
In this role your most important job is to supporting the two Managing Partners, global entrepreneurs, and you are responsible for office matters in general. Your responsibilities and tasks will be:
- Providing high quality confidential administrative support to the Managing Partners;
- Diary management, appointments, meetings, video conferences, etc.;
- (Invoice) administration;
- Organize meetings including coordinating and distributing meeting information and logistical information for business trips;
- Liaising with internal contacts and external contacts and stakeholders;
- Preparing and processing expense claims;
- Provide internal communication support;
- Dealing with ad hoc requests as required for the Managing Partners;
- Assisting HR with the onboarding process for new Team Members;
- After Covid: Arranging clear and detailed travel itineraries, including visas, flights, transfers and hotels and arranging all team travel and board travel.
Furthermore you have:
- Excellent PowerPoint/Word/Excel skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication skills in English (required) and Dutch (preferred)
- Ability to use initiative to design and implement efficient working processes that enable professional standards to be maintained at all times.
- Resourceful and flexible with the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Confident, positive. Able to interact with people at various levels within the business, whilst also highlighting issues arising quickly and appropriately to stakeholders
- Honest, reliable, trustworthy.
Remuneration: The candidate will have an excellent salary package with attractive secondary benefits and a truly impactful role within a great entrepreneurial and global organisation which is growing fast. We have a great international team that is growing fast! Aqua-Spark is located in a great office in the city center of Utrecht. At Aqua-Spark we have flexible working hours.
Contactinformation: For more information or if you would like to apply directly, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.