Internship at the financial and compliance department
Are you looking for a great internship on a Finance and Compliance team at a global investment fund based in Utrecht?
Aqua-Spark is an innovative social impact fund focused on aquaculture and based in Utrecht. We are seeking an intern on its Finance and Compliance team. This is an excellent opportunity for a self-motivated student looking for practical skills in financial management and fund administration with a MBO BE/BA/legal or HBO BE/BA/legal education.
* Provide support to the Finance Manager and General Counsel in the following areas:
* Invoices and reimbursements
* Payment entry and tracking
* Deadline monitoring
* Proofreading applications, balance sheets, budgets, and other financial and tax documents
* Organizing invoices and other correspondence
* Researching tax and other financial requirements, deadlines, and contact information
* Providing administrative and other support to the Finance Manager and General Counsel, as needed
* You are interested in a career in finance, accounting, or fund administration.
* You have a keen attention to detail.
* You are self-motivated.
* You are able to maintain confidentiality.
* You have some experience with administrative work (accounting or finance experience preferred).
* You enjoy work that requires careful review and precision.
* You are willing to put in the time required to meet tight deadlines with a polished and accurate work product.
* You have a teamwork mentality and are willing to do the tasks required for the organization’s overall success.
* You are able to multi-task and keep track of (and meet) deadlines.
* You are a clear communicator and able to work well in collaborative and international environments.
* You have excellent Dutch and English communication skills.
To apply, please send a resume to Marjolein Jetten at email@example.com.